Pages

Saturday 7 March 2009

Where did February go?

Well I know that most of my February went in a two-week bout of flu, but even so I managed to finish a translation of African Tales by O.D. West, which is soon to be published by Triton in Prague. We are doing the proofs this weekend.
Then a lot of time and energy went retrieving my lost bank and ID cards after the theft of my handbag late January. In addition to that, all has not been plain sailing at work.....
But good things are happening this week for readers and the planet! Check out Ebook week and gogreenreade.com to find out more.
And don't forget to download the first two parts of my novel Moldavite!
If you like online novels, check out the blog online-novels, which has an impressive and eclectic list of free online reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment